By purchasing any service from Pink Guava Design you agree to the following terms and conditions.
These terms may change at any time without prior notice.
Please read with attention:
- Pink Guava Design will not start work until receipt of a 50% deposit.
- Additional services will be provided at additional cost. A new invoice will be sent to you. When these changes are not part of the original contract or are not part of general maintenance, these additional services may involve delays and impact delivery.
- Delays may occur if the client does not deliver the content or the material on time.
- The client must provide Pink Guava Design with a liaison at his company. Pink Guava Designs can work with only one individual at each firm. This person must have authority to approve designs and issue payment. Delays in the approval process can delay the delivery of the website.
- All contracts cancelled by the client are subject to a 25% nonrefundable cancellation fee. (50% of the deposit)
- Pink Guava Design will help you define your hosting provider. The Hosting registration must be done before we start any web design work.
- Pink Guava Design is not responsible for the additional costs generated by other hosting provider, online payment, or any other third party charges.
- Payments for invoices are due within 14 days of receipt. If payment is not received, work will be halted.
- Pink Guava Design’s Clients are entirely responsible for their website content.
- Pink Guava Design will sign all pages of the websites it creates. Pink Guava Design is authorized to display any work in its own portfolio.
- Prices specified on the website are reference points only and all prices are subject to changes.
If you have any questions regarding these terms, feel free to contact us: